• Occasional restlessness, anxiety and stress support *
• Promotes cleansing and detoxification *
• Provides nutritional support to liver*
• Supports immune-system functioning and the body's ability to remove toxins *
• Manufactured by Dr. Clark Store
Dr. Clark recommends Ornithine in the course of the cleansing, because it degrades ammonia in the liver, which according to Clark is released when micro organisms are killed. Dr. Clark thinks that insomnia is mainly due to ammonia toxicity in the brain. Ornithine is an amino acid manufactured by the body. It is produced when another amino acid, Arginine, is metabolized during the production of urea, a substance found in human urine. L-ornithine is a key compound in the urea cycle, one of the body's main processes for eliminating ammonia.
Ornithine plays an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen and is believed by some researchers to nutritionally stimulate the natural release of growth hormones.*
- Indicate that Ornithine supplementation may support the body’s natural tendency to recover quickly from minor wounds and burns. In clinical studies on people hospitalized for surgery, generalized infections, trauma, or burns, supplementation with Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (OKG) has been reported to produce several beneficial effects.
- A double-blind trial evaluated the effects of OKG supplementation in elderly people recovering from acute illnesses.
- Those who took 10 grams of OKG per day for two months had marked improvement in appetite, weight gain, and quality of life compared with those taking the placebo.
- Donati L, Ziegler F, Pongelli G, et al. Nutritional and clinical efficacy of Ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate in severe burn patients . Clin Nutr. 1999;18:307–311.
- Cynober L. place des nouveaux substrats azotés en nutrition artificielle périopératoire de l’adulte. Nutr Clin Métabole 1995;9:113 [in French].
- Brocker P, Vellas B, Albarede JL, Poynard T. A two-centre, randomized, double-blind trial of Ornithine oxoglutarate in 194 elderly, ambulatory, convalescent subjects. Age Ageing 1994;23:303–6.
Supplementing Ornithine allows for a good night’s sleep. It can be taken continuously without harmful effects or potential of addiction. Helps reduce physical fatigue *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you have ulcers, gallstones or are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care provider prior to taking this product.
Interaction with Medication and Other Supplements
If you are taking medications, you should check with your physician or pharmacist prior to using our products. You can also get drug interaction information from one of the many sites on the Internet. Search for: Interaction with Medications, Supplements.
Note Regarding Children
Please do personal research and consult with your health care professional before giving any herbs to children. The educational directions enclosed suggest a much lower quantity for children than for adults. It is important to read accompanying literature prior to using this product.
The use of this herbal supplement is a traditional nutritional use that is not intended to be prescribed for, or to treat any disease, and does not claim to cure any disease.
Consult with Your Healthcare Professional
Please do not use the directions as a substitute for the advice of your health care professional. We are not responsible or liable for any actions or diagnosis made by you based on the instructions. We encourage you to consult with your health care professional, do personal research, and check all our ingredients against a reference book before consuming this product.
L-Ornithine 500 mg
Persons 12 or more years of age, take up to 8 capsules before bedtime or as directed by a health professional. Start with 1 to 3 capsules and then take more as needed.
Dr. Clark recommends taking 2 capsules of Ornithine 500mg on the first night of the parasite cleanse, then 4 on the second and 6 on the third. Afterwards, take as needed. Take Ornithine 30 minutes before going to bed. In the course of the liver flush, 8 Ornithine capsules are taken together with the olive oil and grapefruit juice concoction.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: