CRaNiULS (Multi Vitamins & Minerals)
• 500mg 150 Capsules
• Multi-Vitamin & Multi-Mineral
• Formula for daily functioning and optimal health.
The CRaNiULS formula is based on the Council for Responsible Nutrition’s (CRN) Upper Level of Supplementation (ULS), which is derived from current scientific research to determine the maximum human consumption of nutrients without adverse effects. The Council for Responsible Nutrition believes that optimal health levels lie closer to their established Upper Levels of Supplementation rather than the Daily Recommended Intakes (DRIs) set forth by the United States Food and Drug Administration. One CRaNiULS capsule provides 50% of CRN’s Upper Levels of Supplementation of the nutrients listed. For this reason you can be sure that you are not going to “overdose” on our Multi Vitamin, the CRaNiULS.
Dr. Hulda Clark believes that optimal health levels lie closer to the ULS than the RDI. The following were not included in CRaNiULS due to size limitations, but some of the ones left out you may already get in everyday food:
- 1000 mg Vitamin C
- 750 mg Calcium (persons over 50 may wish to take less) iron based on your individual needs
- 750 mg Niacinamide
- 500 mg Pantothenic Acid
- 750 IU Vitamin E (heart patients consult doctor)
- 5 mg Vitamin K (unless taking blood thinners, including aspirin)
- 200 mg Magnesium
- 750 mg Potassium (not more than 500 mg at a time)
- 750 mg Phosphorous 4 mg copper per day
You may have figured out why we call our Multi Vitamin CRaNiULS. CR stands for Council for Responsible, “N” stands for Nutrition and “ULS” stands for Upper Level of Supplementation.
ULS is described in Vitamin and Mineral Saftey, 2nd Edition(2004), which can be viewed on their website www.crnusa.org
The CRaNiULS formula supports an array of physiological processes needed for daily functioning and optimal health. Vitamins A and D3 support bone strength and development, while Vitamin E provides antioxidant powers and supports the immune system.
CRaNiULS contains seven trace elements: Boron, Chromium, Iodine, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium and Zinc. Trace elements are needed in very small quantities, but their presence in the body is essential to carry out life sustaining tasks, including cellular integrity, nervous system functioning, hormone production and regulation, skeletal support, metabolism, and so much more.
The Vitamin B complex is comprised of the eight B vitamins that play an essential role in cell metabolism, immunity, and nervous system functions. The presence of B vitamins also promotes proper digestion and helps to ensure that carbohydrates are converted to energy.*
- Vitamin A maintains healthy skin and keeps mucous membranes moist and functioning.*
- Vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin needed to process carbohydrates, fat, and protein.*
- Vitamin B2 is needed to process amino acids and fats.*
- Vitamin B3 is required for the proper function of more than 50 enzymes.*
- Vitamin B5 helps produce antibodies, hormones and red blood cells.*
- Vitamin B6 is the master vitamin for processing amino acids.*
- Vitamin B9 helps protect chromosomes against genetic damage.*
- Vitamin B12 is needed for normal nerve cell activity, DNA replication and production of the mood-affecting substance SAMe.*
- Vitamin D3 is important for regulating body levels of calcium and phosphorus, and in mineralization of bone.*
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that maintains cardiovascular health and immune function.*
- Biotin is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.*
- Boron helps prevent loss of calcium, magnesium and phosphorus through the urine.*
- Chromium is important in the regulation of blood sugar, which is necessary for proper metabolism.*
- Iodine helps with the synthesis of thyroid hormones.*
- Manganese plays a role in energy production, and in normal bone formation and development.*
- Molybdenum is an essential trace mineral for human nutrition.*
- Selenium is a trace mineral that is necessary for normal growth.*
- Zinc helps repair wounds, maintains fertility in adults and growth in children, and protects against free radicals.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin B1 (thiamin)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (niacin) *
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) **
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Vitamin E Vitamin E (Tocotrienols from DeltaGold Tocotrienols featuring Delta (90%,)Gamma (10%) Tocotrienols from Annasto)
Boron (as boron aspartate)
Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Manganese (as manganese gluconate)
Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate)
Selenium (as sodium selenite)
Zinc (as zinc oxide).
Adults and children 12 or over, 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: