Allied Amino Acids 675mg (75 capsules)
- L-Alanine is a crystalline, freeform amino acid. The liver can convert L-alanine into glucose as needed for muscle fuel when glycogen stores are low.
- L-Glycine has a calming effect on the brain and is also involved in growth.
- L-Isoleucine is needed for hemoglobin formation and control of blood sugar and energy levels.
- L-Serine is needed for the proper metabolism of fats and fatty acids, and for the growth of muscle.
- L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that is necessary for the building blocks of all proteins. Lysine helps the body absorb and conserve calcium and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen, a substance important for bones and connective tissues including skin, tendon, and cartilage. When vitamin C is combined with lysine, the formation of collagen is enhanced.
- L-Proline is an amino acid involved in the production of collagen and cartilage. It may help support healthy joints and a healthy musculoskeletal system.
- L-Histidine helps repair tissues and is a good for rheumatoid arthritis, anemia, and allergies.
- L-Leucine is an essential branched-chain amino acid that is broken down in fat structures.
- L-Valie is an essential amino acid that stimulates protein synthesis in muscle tissue.
- L-Threonine is an essential amino acid in easily assimilated form.
- L-Aspartic acid helps break down dietary protein for maximum and rapid absorption.
- L-Methionine is an essential amino acid that contains sulfur. It may promote healthy cellular metabolism and enzyme activity.
- L-Phenylalanine is used to lighten the mood.*
*Sabelli HC, et al. Clinical studies on the phenylethylamine hypothesis of affective disorder: urine and blood phenylacetic acid and phenylalanine dietary supplements. J Clin Psychiatry 1986;47:66-70.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you have ulcers, gallstones or are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care provider prior to taking this product.
Adults and children 12 or over, 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store at room temperature. keep out of reach of children.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: